Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Magic!


Have you ever heard of these things? Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

I saw it on television. Never one to pass up a chance to ruin our walls further, I decided to give it a go. Our house is about 12 years old and the interior paint is pretty banged up. Okay, it's scary. Take, for instance, the wall posts between the laundry room and front room.


Well, wet these little erasers. Wring out the excess water. Scrub the spot. And holy hell -- 15 seconds later, the spots are gone! Hot damn.


I'm seriously impressed. We had this horrid little red mark on the post near the front door for years. Couldn't get it off with anything; gone in about five seconds. I would show you how well it cleaned off the wall behind our kitchen table but the wall is still pretty hideous...even without all the green scrapes from our chairs.

No one paid me to review this product.

Happy cleaning, y'all.

- Ju

2 comments:

  1. I love those magic erasers! They do magically impressive things for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! There have been very few things it cannot clean :-)

    ReplyDelete